COME JOIN OUR TEAM
Powerco Solar Sales Professionals have the opportunity to educate homeowners to the benefit of alternative energy and save them money. Using state of the art software you will demonstrate the potential layout, function and benefits of solar energy based on their needs.
We take a consultative approach to educate customers on the growing solar/clean energy industry. Our Solar Professionals spend much of their time visiting with prospective customers at their homes. They are the primary external representatives of Powerco Solar. This position requires drive, self-motivation, and the desire to help customers, confidence, and a high degree of professionalism to represent a product that is truly changing the world.
Powerco Solar is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Participate in full life cycle sales and lead generation
- Work with on-line tools to develop solar system designs as a visual example for home owners
- Conduct analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial ROI
- Generate project proposals and quotes for customers
- Close contracts at client homes
- Impact your earning potential and control your own paycheck. No commission caps. The more you sell the more you earn.
- 2+ years of a successful track record of sales experience. Solar expierence preferred.
- Experience self-generating customer leads, exceptional follow up skills
- A track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business, growing a market, etc.
- Must be highly proficient with computer skills – Act with Speed!!
- Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must
- CRM experience a plus
- Desire to stay on the leading edge of a growing, disruptive industry •
- Motivated by career advancement, high income potential, and making a difference
- High integrity a must.
- Must be flexible working weekend and evening hours
- Four year college degree highly preferred, but not required
- Over-achiever, track record of winning at whatever you put your mind to
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Valid state driver’s license, clean DMV driving record, and ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
- Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power
- Employee referral program
- Career path opportunities for top performers